Returns and Change of Mind:
We want you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. Radical Fingerboards will gladly accept returns on items in new and UNUSED condition, with ORIGINAL packaging included within 15 days of the order arrival date for a refund of the item, exchange or store credit at your discretion.
Please note if you choose a refund via PayPal, we will keep 3% of the order total to cover the new PayPal refund fee, which is applicable to all PayPal orders.
Please ensure to contact us IMMEDIATELY about any issues with the products as soon as you notice them. Subsequent claims are not possible. After a few days, it is difficult to differentiate between user wear and tear and defective products. If a product is not working as intended this can be submitted as a warranty claim.
Products that have been used such as decks that are gripped, setup/built or skated on, may void them from warranty or faulty products as by using them you accept the products in their state.
Sale or Discounted Purchases:
There is no exchange, return or refund on sale items.
Radical Fingerboards will handle damaged items differently depending on the situation.
When your parcel is delivered you agree to check it for any damage within 7 days of delivery (excludes NSW public holidays), if any item was damaged in transit please keep all packaging that came with the parcel as these are essential in seeing how the shipping carrier damaged the parcel for compensation.
Any photos or videos will help us to determine the issue. Please keep the damaged product and any damaged outer packaging as you may need to return it to us.
Please ensure to contact us ASAP about any issues with items once you receive them. After a few days, it is difficult to differentiate between user wear and tear and defective products. Products that have been used such as gripped, setup or skated on, cannot be claimed as damaged upon arrival, as by using them you accept in their state.
HOW TO RETURN YOUR ITEM:
Simply follow the instructions below which include our returns policy and a step-by-step guide on how you can return your item(s) to us by post.
1. All items purchased in our online store must be returned unused, unassembled if it applies to you. With a note explaining the issue. You must have contacted us prior returning any item.
2. Pack your items responsibly and return the parcel to:
Radical Fingerboards - Returns - (Ref number provided by email)
PO BOX 551
Freshwater NSW 2096
Tel: (+61) 0402 051 578
If an item returned arrives damaged due insufficient packaging this is the customer's responsibility and is not Radical Fingerboards is in no way responsible. The item is the customer's responsibility until we have signed for the returned item.
Radical Fingerboards recommends properly wrapping the item(s) and using a postal/ courier service that has full end to end tracking and purchasing extra cover (aka insurance), as if the parcel is lost or damaged in transit the sender takes full responsibility.
3. We will email you to let you know once we have received your item(s). Please provide us with tracking number to speed up with the process as with the tracking number we will know when the parcel has arrived.
4. Once we advise you that we have received your return(s) in new condition, please allow up to 2 weeks for your bank account to be credited (if you paid via Credit/Debit Card), should you require a refund. Usually, it only takes 2-4 days. Refunds will be for the item(s) only and not for any postage or handling fees. If you paid via PayPal we keep 3% of the total for the PayPal fee which is still applicable even if the amount is refunded.
5. All returns must be made within 15 days of date order arrival.
Return Shipping Costs:
Shipping costs on your initial order are non-refundable. All return shipping costs are to be paid by the customer in the case of returns and refunds.
If you have any questions please get in touch:
Tel: (+61) 0299076351